Vodpod videos no longer available.
Today marks an important date in sneaker history, Flight Club officially opened their largest location with an inventory of the hottest and rarest sneakers anywhere. You may even consider it a sneaker museum with over 1300 sneakers on one wall, making it one of the biggest sneakerwalls in the world. Opposite the sneakers are a selection of 645 hats, potentially one of the biggest hat walls in the world. For those wondering about the other FC locations, FC Nassau Street is now closed, FC Layfayette is now closed and FC Greene Street now houses used sneakers, consignment apparel and gear. If you are into sneakers, make sure to stop by the new Flight Club at 812 Broadway in New York City.
New mixtape from the Evil Genius Green Lantern. Features include Jay-Z, Nas, Fabolous, Bun B, Rich Ross, N.O.R.E., The Dream, Sheek Louch, Beanie Sigel and many more. Continue reading to download.
Download: DJ Green Lantern – Invasion Radio 2K10
1. Green Lantern – Invasion Radio Intro
2. Nas – Power, Paper And Pu$$Y (Prod. by Nas & Salaam Remi)
3. Fabolous – Live On Invasion Radio
4. Fabolous – Money Chaser
5. Jay-Z feat. Chris Martin – Most Kingz (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)
6. Nas, Damian Marley, Bun B – Leaders (Remix) (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)
7. Rick Ross – On The Spot Freestyle
8. Sheek Louch, Beanie Sigel – Silver Back Mack
9. N.O.R.E & Uncle Murda On The Spot Freestyle
10. Fabolous – Bitches
11. Jay-Z – B.K. The Borough (Young Guru Remix)
12. Emilio Rojas feat. Curren$y, Young Chris – Asphault (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)
13. Kid Cudi – On The Spot Freestyle
14. 38 Special – Don’t Give A Fuck
15. Roscoe Dash & Lil’ Jon – On The Spot Freestyle
16. The Dream – On The Spot Freestyle
17. Devin The Dude – On The Spot Freestyle
18. Don Juan & Fever – Politics As Usual
19. Pill – On The Spot Freestyle
20. Alley Boy – On The Spot Freestyle
21. Sean Garrett – Pen And Paper (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)
22. Sean Garrett – On The Spot Freestyle
Designer Alexander Kotlyarevsky has imagined this Bentley R-Type which truly represents Bentley with all the design cues as well as elegance Bentley is known for. Alexander Kotlyarevsky’s Bentley R-Type concept is powered by twin turbo 8.0 liter V8 engine that generates a whopping 800hp and 1600 Nm of torque. The vehicle weighs 1500kg and its power to weight ratio is 0.53hp/kg. It gets a sprint from standstill to 62mph in 3.5 seconds, with its top speed at 240mph.